I Love West Leeds Festival

The Travelling Suitcase Library is going to be running a very informal, family book swap during the Big Free Festival Day, part of I Love West Leeds Festival.

The festival takes place in Bramley Falls Park, 1-5 pm on the 3 July. I'm going to be about all afternoon, with a suitcase brimming with books for all the family (might even squeeze in a couple of story tellings if I can find my story telling hat!) but once again I need your help!

In the past the Suitcase has catered more for adult-only events, so my collection of books for children and young adults is to be honest poor.

If anyone has any children's books left after the call out last month for the Book That Appeal for the Birmingham school (which I'm pleased to say had a fantastic response and the children love their books!) please let me know.

I know this is the time of year when many people move house, if you are having a clear out I'm more than happy to collect from you. Or you can leave the books in Arcadia at any time.

For more info on the festival go to http://www.ilovewestleeds.co.uk/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment